Friday, November 23, 2012

Dubai Jewellery Show 2012

I recently did a diamond grading course at the GIA in Dubai, (which I loved). I made a friend with a diamond lover, so together we decided to go and have a look around the Dubai Jewellery Fair, oh what fun!

I wish I had taken some spare cash because the jewellery on offer was beautiful. There was a lot of designers from Italy (I really loved their pieces and designs), as well as China and of course India - I will always be in love with Indian jewellery design, always!

I was very jealous of the reps for the companies and hope one day I have a job working with gemstone jewellery.

Here are some snaps from my very lovely afternoon checking out the fabulous designs and wonderful gemstones...


 
 Exciting!
 
 
Some of the pieces from an Indian designer.

 
Love, love, love, I am in heaven at this point!

 
These gorgeous rings were by an Italian designer, she had amazing pieces. I love the colours.


Ah, now this was a naturally coloured pink diamond, cushion cut, surrounded by white diamons - AMAZING!!! A tad out of my price rang though, so I had to let it go, shame.

 
Loose gems, I want them all!!!





 
Happy times xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment