Sunday, April 19, 2015

Brooke Gregson - I'm in Love

Oh wow! Thanks to Comptoir 102 in Dubai (my favourite place to eat, shop, relax, daydream and catch up with friends - I'm obssessed!), I have just discovered Brooke Gregson! Please go and check her site out.... if you love gemstones, you will love Brooke Gregson, I am sure of it.

 http://www.brookegregson.com/uk/about_brooke_gregson.php

For me, it is her focus on the gemstones and the colours she uses and combines. The designs really seem to enhance the beauty, mysticism and earthiness of gemstones. Brooke Also incorporates Astrology into her designs, which again, I find so beautiful.

It is so refreshing and fun to see a designer using stones such as Moonstone, Opal, Labradorite and Tsavorite, as well as Sapphire's, Diamonds an all the other goodies.


Imagine these beautiful Opal necklaces with jeans and a t-shirt, or a sassy little black dress.


These bracelets are like a little treasure chest of their own - I want them to be adorning my arm please!



Simple, eclectic, elegant and with a hint of Grecian Goddess. Stunning.


You know when you look at gemstones and think of candy/sweets!! I especially love the Labradorite ring here, so beautiful.

Brooke's eye for the colour is wonderful. Ahhhh, enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment