Thursday, March 28, 2013

Celebrity Engagement Rings - www.Brides.com

I was googling a certain designer this evening and came across www.Bride.com and a list of their favourite celebrity engagement rings - have a little gander http://www.brides.com/wedding-dresses-style/2012/06/celebrity-engagement-ring-photos?slide=2#slide=2

One in particular caught my eye! Apparently, according to www.Bride.com, it is Jessica Biel's:
 

I love the antique look of it and the two blue gems sitting so prettily next to that fabulous diamond xx
 
They also showed a beautiful ring, which they say belongs to Drew Barrymore:
 
 
Now, the one below belongs to Halle Berry, I wouldn't want it as an engagement ring myself but it is a beeeautiful ring, that I would quite happily wear every day, just because it is so gorgeous!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment