Thursday, March 28, 2013

Constance and Violet

Feminine, unique and utterly precious. Constance&Violet's gemstone jewellery is a breath of fresh air. The use of delicate but impressive design mixed with such beautiful colours take me back to the glamour and elegance on the early 1900's.

 
Here are some of my favourite pieces from the collection:
 
The gem pendants on these beautiful gold chains are timeless and oh so chic.
 
 


Oh, which colour to choose?


These earrings would be all you need to add a touch of glamour and individuality to your outfit. 
Adorn my fingers, please x


1 comment:

  1. Do you know if Constance & Violet is still in business? I stumbled across them on a trip to London many years back and would like to be able to purchase some more items, but I can't find them.

    ReplyDelete