Sunday, March 3, 2013

Rubies, Rubies, Gold and Spinel

I'm often asked what my favourite gem stone is, which I find impossible to answer. However, rubies and spinel are up there on my top ten favourites list. I just adore their pink colour and the way they look so pretty with turquoise and chrysoprase,

For my 30th birthday present, I received a beautiful spinel and gold necklace with an exquisite Indian design style pendant - I adore it.

This weekend, I finally ventured to Opium on the Kings Road in London (I've blogged about this wonderful shop before). What wonders awaited me, I fell madly in love with the shop and all its treasures. While there I spotted the very pretty ruby braceletes and earrings and was lucky enough to be able to purchase some... they match perfectly with my Spinel necklace - a match made in gem heaven x

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment