Sunday, September 1, 2013

Gypset Jewellery

Gypset, is the ethos of the whimsical hippy meets the sophistication of the jet set. When I discovered Julia Chaplin's exquisite and detailed books about the style and travel of the Gypset, I instantly fell in love. I suddenly realised a lifestyle I wanted to follow and a movement I desired to be a part of.
 

Their style, a dizzy mixture of a gypsy, hippy and European fashion darling appeals to me and gets the style juices flowing. I have always loved gypsy, Indian inspired and shell jewellery, which equals Gypset jewellery. Gems, shells, beads, silk and so much more xxxx

 
No rules, sexy, colourful, playful, exotic!

 
Hippy
 

 
Ethnic, tribal, seductive
 

 
Beach, nature, freedom, love feminine

 
No rules

 
Goddess

 
East meets West


Natural beauty



 
 
Gypset jewellery


No comments:

Post a Comment