Thursday, September 5, 2013

Armenta - Art Through Jewellery

My huge excuse for buying fashion magazines (a small obsession), is that I am researching for my blog and gaining inspiration from the designers and artists that are interviewed. Well today I was rewarded for my long hours sifting through the pages of these glossy publications, as I discovered Armenta, thanks to Harpers Bazaar.

  
What a delight to discover this exotic and romantic brand. I look at the jewellery pieces and imagine them on the wrists, fingers and decolletage of courtesans, princesses, explorers, historical gypsies along with modern day darlings of the fashion world and the arts. The use of colour and intricate design are wonderful and exciting, the beautiful pieces look as though they hold mystical, magical powers.
 

 
 
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment