Sunday, November 10, 2013

Very Lovely Lively in Ruby Red Beads

With such a beautiful dress and girl, it is an absolute credit to gem stones and jewellery that this remarkable necklace stands out and steals the show. I feel it is the piece de resistance of the entire outfit, don't you?!

The necklace looks to me to be rubies or spinel but of course it could be any number of red gem stones. Such a pretty colour. I also think it looks like it may be an Indian design, especially the pendant, I'm not sure but I adore it.

Of course Blake Lively is famous for being uber stylish and her boho luxe style, so it is little wonder that she pulls off this look so seamlessly. I love it and hope it brings back the long beaded necklace, may we all be beautifully draped in them soon.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment