Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blake Lively Shares my Love of Turquoise Earrings

Not so long ago, I wrote about my love of turquoise. Well I especially love turquoise earrings and how they pop out and make your outfit look that little more fun and exotic. It would seem that the gorgeous Blake Lively also shares my love of turquoise earrings, see below.......

 What a BEAUTIFUL and individual look, love, love, love!


See how they stand out and add some much to the dress. These precious little rocks make this outfit!


They look like rough turquoise surrounded by diamonds, how divine. They even steal the diamonds show, however, the diamonds add such elegance to the earrings, don't you think?


Another love of mine is coral and here Blake has a perfect mixture of the two xx


Beautiful, need I say more x


Here's me with my beloved pair. Red and Turquoise is also a dreamy match!


No comments:

Post a Comment