Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Margherita Missoni - All that Colour

Margherita Missoni is celebrity whose fashion I love to follow. She has this wonderful bohemian style all of her own, which is very feminine and involves lots of bright colours. Along with her stylish clothing, she also wears some fabulous jewellery!

 What a wonderful mixture of beaded necklaces. They remind me of various ones I have collected from my own travels around the world. I love how she puts the beaded necklaces together with a silk pink dress/top.


This choker is gorgeous, it looks like resin with gold sculpted over the top of it? So sexy!


I can't get a close-up of the necklace she is wearing here but I can see enough to tell that I like it very much and think that it looks so pretty on her. I would love a necklace like this!


This is one of my favourite Margherita Missoni looks. The coral in her turban and then around her neck is so fun, exotic, sexy and cool. The colour is amazing and pulls her outfit together perfectly.


This photo is meant to be of Margherita's bag but I focused in on her ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment