Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dogeared Create - A new love of mine.

Finding a new designer or brand that you love is always very exciting and excited is how I felt when I found my new love, Dogeared Create. This is a brand that focuses on the themes love, karma, wishes and healing - how lovely. I don't find their designs cheesy at all, as I am aware some people might, I think they balance beauty, sentimentality and emotion perfectly. I realise that perhaps they are playing on a marketing tool but honestly it is a tool that is perfect for what people want. I am in love.

Their fabulous little pieces are perfect for meaningful gifts for family, friends and yourself. My favorite are the healing gem necklaces as they use actual gemstones but they also have very sweet silver and gold jewellery. Have a look at their website and my favorite picks below, http://www.dogeared.com


This Olive Quartz necklace would be my choice, I love the colour of the gemstone and the meaning of the gem is very lovely too.
 I always love Turquoise! This little briolette is soooo pretty.
I am a huge fan of hoop earrings and I think these Always Beautiful Sparkle Hoops below are wonderful.

 Enjoy x
 I know a few girls who would love this Yesterday Tomorrow and Forever necklace.
 
 
Bangles are so fabulous and these in particular are very fabulous and so dainty.
Perfect friendship gift below x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment