Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Vikki's Unique and Elegant Pieces - Just Like Her

My very beautiful and 'has something very special about her' friend Vikki always has on the same few pieces of jewellery - her signature pieces, which she will then add to now and again. They are so unique and feminine and so very her I wanted to share them with you.

 I love how they all work so well together and show aspects of her very lovely and strong personality.


This ring she left behind in a ladies loo one day and she was so concerned that it wouldn't be there when she got back but it was there, waiting for her! It is one ring made up on many little silver rings overlapping each other. I really feel this ring represents her personality as it is feminine, dainty, interesting, unique and has many aspects to it, I imagine it is also very tough.


These are her bracelets. I love the two silver bangles and how they work so well together, I love bangles! The pearl bracelet, she received as a friendship bracelet and has never taken it off! The green beaded bracelet she got in Bali, the beautiful green beads are resin but do look so like Jade.

No comments:

Post a Comment