Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Emma Chapman Jewels

I have fallen in love again, I mean absolutely head over heels!

Emma Chapman is a designer I love and admire, she lives the life I dream of and makes the jewellery I dream of wearing. Again, she shares my love of Indian jewellery design and like Kerry Rocks and Jade Jagger, knows how to accentuate the beauty of each gem and make its colour and beauty stand out even more.

Here are some of her pieces I wish I owned...

Aphrodite Green Amethyst- So different and pretty, the design and use of colour are wonderful.


Boleyn Ruby Pendant - The colour of these rubies is magnificent and the design is just so beautiful!


Jali Tree of Life Earrings - I love the intricate design in these and the colour of the stones.


Lakshmi Rose Cut Crystal Earrings - marvellous, I think these could be my favorie. Imagine them on a bride.


Green Tourmaline Peacock Collection - Divine!


Tsarina Smokey Topaz Pendant - Amazing combination of colours and exquisite design.


Vishnu Blue Topaz Pendant - So pretty x


No comments:

Post a Comment